Logistics Planning Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406484
Our client, a leading and dynamic organization in their industry, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Logistics Planning Manager to join their team. As a company that values excellence and innovation, they are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and creating a dynamic work environment for their employees.
About this role
As the direct point of contact for customer service, the Logistics Planning Manager will play a critical role in ensuring that customer needs are met to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be a natural leader who can motivate and build the best teams, while fostering cross-team effectiveness and removing organizational barriers to strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Manage the daily activities of the Equipment, Transport, and Fuel scheduling teams to ensure operational efficiency and a seamless customer experience.
- Utilize necessary resources, processes, and systems effectively for logistical planning activities with a customer-centric approach.
- Be responsible for the timely and cost-effective selection of equipment, fuel, and daily logistics plans for the region.
- Prioritize safety as a key business objective for employees, customers, and contractors.
- Ensure high levels of on-time delivery to support customer satisfaction.
- Manage and prioritize all order execution activities related to equipment, fuel, and transport needs.
- Build a strong and motivated team through recruitment, orientation, personal development, discipline, and team building activities.
- Collaborate with the operations team to drive cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers to strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Achieve agreed KPI's relating to equipment, transport, and fuel scheduling and manage personnel-related activities.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a transport planning role, with experience in a logistics team leadership role being a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft environments and ERP systems.
- Proven customer focus and a strong sense of urgency for creative solutions.
- An acute attention to detail.The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style and decisive, results-oriented approach.
- The ability to self-direct and self-manage
Join our client's team of dedicated professionals and make a real impact on the success of their business. Apply now to become their Equipment, Transport, and Fuel Manager! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading organization that values innovation and customer satisfaction.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406484