Wellhead Operations Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406618
- Provide well technical expertise in the field of well operations, well maintenance and repairs, including deficiency analysis to ensure safe, reliable and efficient well operations in alignment with Company’s deliverables.
- Serve as a skillful technical resource to influence and develop Well Operation & Well Maintenance activities in recommending and implementing improvements that enhance reliability, availability and efficiencies within the section.
- Major challenge is to standardize the various well programs and procedures with different challenges within the offshore well arena and within the confines of the approved budget whilst ensuring no base business distraction.
About this role
- Oversee and coordinate all well maintenance, well integrity testing and well repair activities to ensure well reliability and availability that meets company & shareholder expectations.
- Establish & maintain well O&M strategies and well maintenance plans in support of issued Production Volumes forecasts, which are aligned with Well Integrity expectations and that conform to both regulatory and requirements.
- Respond to emergencies to ensure minimal safety or financial impact to the installed assets.
- Coordinate with the Offshore Management teams on both NFB & RGA and the assigned well maintenance teams to ensure efficient and effective execution of approved well operations and maintenance procedure, including those utilizing any third party services or OEM vendors support.
- Evaluate and analyze third party technical reports for relevant OEM’s or shareholder SME’s to assess value adding potential to the Company.
- Oversee the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the section, to improve current working methods and optimize workflows.
- Collaborate with management in facilitating both internal and external section audits.
- Oversee the process of work scoping and work program development and review for non-routine or high potential consequence well actives with a high of degree focus to ensure effective and secure execution including the incorporation of new wells from expansion.
- Interface between offshore planning and offshore maintenance to have effective collaboration and proper follow-up on ongoing, completed and pending activities.
- Provide support to the Well & Operations Support Head and other Offshore Division Managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 8 years' experience in rig-less well work operations in the oil and/or gas industry, including 3-year of experience in rig-assisted well work operations, either offshore or land wells.
- Knowledge and understanding of Well Integrity Management, including Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Leak-off testing and general Wellhead & Xmas Tree Maintenance.
- Familiar with the following Well Engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased-hole and Production Logging.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent Hiring
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406618