About this job
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
About this role: Instrumentation & Control Designer
To support EICT design activities by preparing and reviewing design deliverables under the supervision of the EICT Lead Designer, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
Under general supervision, using prevailing engineering design procedures, standards and codes and relying on experience and judgement to prepare complex engineering and technical drawings and in some circumstances generate original designs to depict the layout and equipment arrangement so as to support the Engineers in conducting their engineering planning, design, and construction work.
- Engineering Drawing: Prepare complete sets of engineering drawings and Provide engineering drawings within schedule.
- Correctness of Drawings: Ensure accuracy of design deliverables and provide accurate construction drawings within schedule.
- Bulk Items: Issue RFQ/PR in SAP for Bulk MTO and manage MTO to Ensure timely delivery of bulk items.
- 3D Model Review: Participate/assist in 3D model review and Check correctness of design and resolve clashes to avoid site modifications.
- Database: Implement and review the design to Maintain the latest design database.
- Supplier Data Review: Review design-related information and Tie-in points.
- Performance Measure: Avoid rework at yards and minimize modification costs.
- Construction Query: Support lead in resolving EICT design queries and Avoid delays in construction schedule.
- Minimum Qualification Diploma
- 5 years of relevant Design Experience
- Software proficiency: AutoCAD (Advanced), AVEVA / E3D (Everything3D) (Intermediate), Navisworks (Intermediate)
- Familiarity with Instrumentation and Control Design practices in FPSO/FSO or other Oil & Gas facilities
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore