Vacancy number • PUB406203
About this role
- Leads all EIT activities during topsides construction and integration (integration in coordination with hull team) - includes ICSS;
- Coordinate all EIT construction and Inspection activities with the Yard;
- Provide technical advice and input in the area of construction activities for EIT;
- Manages the site EIT team;
- Ensures daily coordination with site QHSE team;
- Ensure works are carried out as per schedule, monitors yard manpower.
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a lead role for FPSO topsides Electrical & Instruments;
- Have taken on a lead role for a minimum of 2 Major FPSO Projects (Topsides of minimum 25,000MT);
- Have taken on a lead role for 2 FPSO topsides projects, managing fabrication, installation and mechanical completion of entire topsides EIT systems;
- Have minimum taken on a lead role for 2 FPSO projects with Integration of hull/topsides ICSS;
- Good understanding of International Shipyards;
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning;
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alanni Zhang is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406203