About this job
- Area of expertise: HR, Finance & Support
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Friday, December 1, 2023
About this role: Talent Sourcer
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our recruitment team as a Talent Sourcer. The primary responsibility of this role is to source and identify qualified candidates for open positions, and to coordinate communication and logistics between clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process. This position will support the recruitment team and training will be provided by the team.
- Conduct research to identify potential candidates for open positions.
- Utilize various sourcing methods such as job boards, social media, and networking to find qualified candidates.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screens to evaluate candidate qualifications.
- Manage candidate communication throughout the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews and providing feedback.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure a smooth recruitment process, manage logistics and administration.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in our company CRM system.
- Support, work and collaborate closely with the recruitment team, client’s hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business's needs and goals are fulfilled.
- Assist with other recruitment-related tasks as assigned by the Manager/Director.
What We Expect of You:
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- 1-2 years of experience in talent sourcing, recruitment, human resources, or a related field preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome, active involvement in school events/societies would be preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Dynamic team player with good cooperation and communication skills, strong organizational skills.
- Proactive, meticulous, positive attitude and mindset, good work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written and, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese is essential as will need to liaise with the Chinese-speaking candidates and vendors.
- Creative and always think of the box.
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development and opportunity
- Open and transparent communication.
In Brunel, we have built a truly sustainable and durable business model: connecting specialists to exciting career opportunities, supporting the development of these careers, and offering fair and equal employment.
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore