SURF QA/QC Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406386
- To participate in the establishment and implementation of the Major Project Quality Management system
- To implement the NOC Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To assist and provide inputs for Ruya batch 1 EPCI09 CFT Contracts preparation related to QA/QC requirements
- To assist Projects in the execution of the EPCI : detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, transportation and offshore installation works.
- To Coordinate the Quality Control and Surveillance Activities with a strong support to packages regarding welded and seamless tubulars fabrication, pipe coating and cement lining, automatic welding process and non-destructive testing.
- To establish and implement the Project verification strategy in line with Regulations and Company requirements.
- To review and give advice on Contractors', Subcontractors' and suppliers' QA/QC Inspection & Test Plans for whole coherence and adequacy.
- To define, organize and coordinate the Quality Surveillance of Contractors and of their main Subcontractors, organize Pre-Inspection Meeting and visits in coordination with concerned Project Managers, and issue updated evaluations of their performance within the project.
About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed priorities and objectives, standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- Coordinate the COMPANY dedicated Ruya – Batch 1 – EPC09 Quality team, conduct necessary meeting, act as COMPANY Quality focal point in front of Ruya – Batch 1 – EPC09 Contractor,
- To assist COMPANY Procurement Team in Technical Bid evaluation of critical items,
- To organize and / or participate to Contractor / Sub-Contractor / Vendors qualification and follow-up Audits when necessary.
- To support the Project work package teams to ensure Contractor develops and implements surveillance plans based on a Criticality rating approach.
- On COMPANY side, develop a Surveillance strategy over Procurement activities and be the focal point for Surveillance and Third-Party Inspection (TPI) frame agreements, selection of inspectors, Service Order process and Notification Of Inspection (NOI).
- To support the Project work package teams to develop and implement the Criticality assessment and Surveillance plans.
- To be in charge of the review of Contractor and Vendor document related to inspection and quality, including ITP, with the support of disciplines
- To ensure that all planned Surveillance and Test activities comply with the specified requirements
- To be in charge of reviewing the inspection reports and to report main information to concerned work packages.
- To implement KPI on Quality Control and Surveillance activities.
- To Follow and track the deviation requests, (DEV), Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), according to COMPANY standards.
- To report regularly to his hierarchical superior and carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned
- To provide feed-back on Contractor, Vendor and Surveillance / TPI agencies and implement recommendations for future projects.
- To verify the conformity assessment from Certifying Authorities (CA) by Contactors and perform periodic meeting to assess progress and findings related to CA
What you need to bring:
- Engineering Master degree or experienced technician with HND/HNC and minimum 15 years experiences in Oil & Gas industry
- 10 Years associated with Quality Management (QA/QC), coordination of quality activities within Engineering, Construction, Pipeline laying, Pre-commissioning of UFR / SURF facilities in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Vocational qualifications: Lead Auditor Course
- The ability to properly communicate within COMPANY, demonstrating Leadership. The candidate must have good planning, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
- Familiar on work with Project Specification, EDMS and relevant codes and standards of the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: fluent English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 30-APR-2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406386