About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, May 11, 2023
About this role: Sr. Reservoir Engineer (Unconventional)
Our Client, one of the
International Oilfield services Company is currently recruiting Sr. Reservoir
Engineer (Unconventional) for Kuwait Location.
- Analysis of laboratory PVT data including the construction of equation-of-state (EOS) PVT models for use in reservoir simulation;
- Expertise in analysis and utilization of SCAL data for reservoir performance analysis and prediction;
- Analysis of production data such as: well tests, fluid levels, shut-in bottom hole pressure surveys, production logging data;
- Decline curve analysis in unconventional reservoirs;
- Conducting uncertainty and optimization for full-field reservoir simulation studies in low permeability reservoirs and tight, naturally fractured reservoirs using petrel-RE or equivalent software;
- Design and implement field development plans for tight resource plays including well spacing optimization;
- Prepare petroleum economics analyses of unconventional, tight and fractured reservoirs;
- Is a team player and maintains good working relations with other members;
- Has coaching and mentoring ability to impart skills and knowledge to younger team members;
- Willing to carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
What you need to bring:
- University degree in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum 15 years of industry experience in an oil exploration and production company or international service company in reservoir engineering;
- KOC Previous work experience is an added advantage;
- Broad integrated reservoir experience of tight reservoirs across a variety of international plays;
- Show evidence of working in an integrated, multi-disciplinary team in a multi-well full-field environment;
- Reservoir simulation of shale reservoirs, tight, naturally fractured reservoirs (at least 15 years of experience), both black oil and compositional PVT in ECLIPSE, with Petrel-RE or Equivalent industry accepted software;
- Pressure transient analysis in tight reservoirs, including tight naturally fractured reservoirs using Saphir or equivalent software.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait