Rig Materials Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406003
On behalf of our client, A global leader in drilling and servicing wells. We are in urgent need of Rig Materials Coordinator based at Henderson Port and the yard/office.
About this role
- Ensure the efficient and economical movement of parts, equipment and documentation In accordance with company guidelines and procedures
- Process documentation for goods inwards received from external suppliers (both direct to Rigs and via Perth Warehouse / Henderson Port)
- Ensure the safe storage and currency of storage locations for inventory items
- Process parts and equipment returned from the field based of individual requirements :o For repair
o For Credit Returno For restocking as reusable inventory items
- Liaise with shipping and transport companies to ensure collection and delivery deadlines are maintained
- Ensure that Dangerous Goods are identified and stored or transported IAW current Dangerous goods legislation
- Ensure goods for international shipments are packed and labelled in accordance with company guidelines and provide required documentation to shipping company
- Ensure that all goods are received and receipted against freight manifests on location
- Maintain both stock of all supplies and equipment on location whilst undertaking scheduled stocktakes on location
- Identify, preserve, label and store incoming goods as well as dispatch faulty equipment that requires repair
- Keep an accurate account of stock quantities on hand and location of supplies in storage containers
- It is the responsibility of the Material Coordinator to assist the Rig Manager in sourcing equipment for PR’s
- The Purchasing & Inventory is also charged with being the keeper of Rig’s documentation; therefore, it is the responsibility of this role to locate and follow up on any required documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining all Equipment registers and Certification Data Bases are required to be kept up to date and accurate.
What you need to bring:
Education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years ERP / MRP experience in supply environment (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training – Road/Rail
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training – Air
- Chain of responsibility training
- Inventory system training
- Completed Year 12 education or higher
- Certificate IV Warehouse, Transport and Distribution (or similar) – not essential
- Current & Valid Drivers License
Contract Duration: 18 months
The role will initially involve bouncing between the rig location during quarantine (Henderson Port) and the yard/office. It will eventually transition more permanently to the office once the rig is in place.
Competitive Compensation: Experience a competitive rate for your valuable contributions.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406003