About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: West Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Sunday, November 13, 2022
About this role: Quality Coordinator
Are you a dynamic Quality Coordinator! If you are looking for an employer that makes the world a better place by supporting the global energy transformation, then this role is for you.
What’s on offer a great package awaits you!
- 12 month + contract
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- West Perth Location
If this sounds like you
Do you have exposure to Document Management or Document Control experience, this role is ideal for an administrator wishing to further their skills in quality management.
Your day-to-day duties as required
- Process information into relevant quality verification registers.
- Support with the development of Company policies, processes and procedures
- Maintain with regulatory and quality training sessions
- Record quality information into correspondence, minutes or forms
- Prepare quality information for dissemination to others
- Conduct quality checks on documents and registers
- Build and liaise with other disciplines to expedite information
- Participating and documenting both internal and external quality audits
- Deliver quality presentations
- Publish monthly quality statistics
What you need to bring:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suit, particularly excel
- Working with quality systems
- Experience in Construction or Mining
If you are interested apply now!! At Brunel we are highly experienced and well Connected to the Mining and Oil & Gas industries- Reach out for a confidential conversation today!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheila Pillay is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth