About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
About this role: Procurement Quality Specialist- E&I/Telecoms/Controls
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Daily interface with Company discipline Engineers;
- Review of Material Requisitions for equipment and materials to verify quality requirements and inspection levels;
- Coordinates Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) for supplementary surveillance on critical packages and selected materials at vendors and sub vendors;
- Coordinates activities in accordance with Company Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan and project specifications;
- Attends Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of company with contractor and vendor for equipment and materials with (High and Medium Criticality) and selected bulk commodities;
- Ensures Contractor compliance with the stated deliverables of the PO and company specifications;
- Reviews Vendors and Contractors Inspection and Test Plan input for correctness and coordinates company engineering input;
- Coordinates company attendance as per approved vendor or sub vendor Inspection & Test Plans;
- Stewards the Vendor specification deviation process for assigned purchased orders;
- Reviews contractor and company inspection surveillance reports for completeness and follows-up on any anomalies or deficiencies reported;
- Monitors and verifies contractor and vendor deficiency controls for control of non-conforming product;
- Reviews Vendor preservation procedures, preservation Inspection and Test Plan activities including requirements for shipping and packing;
- Monitors the Vendor Inspection process including identification of Carry Over Work (COW) and Punch lists items;
- Conducts Procurement Quality Assessments as per the Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan;
- Participates in selected Procurement Quality PO Compliance quality audits.
What you need to bring:
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects;
- Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
- 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects;
- Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in an electrical or instrument discipline.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha