About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
About this role: Offplot Construction Division Manager
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Responsible and accountable within his area to review and approve Construction Execution and related procedures, specifications and deliverables prepared by the EPC Contractor;
- Leadership and “work as a team” behavior and attitude towards EPC Contractor as well as its Subcontractors to achieve Project objectives;
- Visibility to the Team in particular during the detailed design and engineering phase to influence on the technical decisions so as to achieve a flawless construction execution and transition to commissioning;
- Works in a large fully integrated but complex Project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performances by creating a culture that encourages everyone to perform their best every day on every task;
- Working in a highly visible Project environment with large capital exposure for EPC Contractor, its Vendors and Subcontractors;
- Working with an EPC Contractor organized as a Joint Venture that require additional skills to ensure that the EPC Contractor JV Directorate serves the interests of the Operating Centres that will require a close coordination and interaction with the EPC Project Manager and the Area Division Manager(s);
- Working effectively within established procedures and participates in all important meetings and workshops (e.g. weekly and monthly meetings, 3D Model reviews, Constructability and Completion Reviews);
- Works in a dynamic but multiple locations team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and have the ability to multi-task as essential skills;
- Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving Project needs.
What you need to bring:
- More than twenty-five (25) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in construction and management of large Green and Brown field construction activities;
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases;
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects;
- Experience with LNG Projects;
- Experience in RLC;
- Technical background as a discipline engineer and experience as a Project Engineer, Field Engineer, Construction Superintendent or Manager with solid Project Execution experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha