About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 16, 2023
About this role: Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: April.Contract length: 12 MonthsLocation: Milan
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Rotating Equipment discipline organization of around 3 FTE on Company’s side and around 25 FTE on Contractor’s side;
- Assure the Rotating Equipment discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 3,000 technical documents;
- Manage the Rotating Equipment discipline development of engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness Direct management of 27 PO’s of a value of around USD 1 Billion Support to other discipline leaders on the overall 177 PO’s having a total value of USD 3 Billion;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Mechanical design activities Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Perform the review of Rotating Equipment detailed engineering works (deliverables both from the Contractor and the Vendors): in compliance with Project Scope of Work, Specifications and Procedures, discipline requirements and international codesallowing an adequate progress of procurement and fabrication / construction The Lead;
- Rotating Equipment Engineer shall ensure that the Contractor issue the studies and engineering documents in logical order, and in line with overall Project planning She/He shall propose corrective actions if required.
What you need to bring:
You Are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Expertise on design and operation of rotating machinery including centrifugal compressors, gas turbines, diesel generators and pumps;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester