About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
About this role: Lead Of Site Project Engineering
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure the yard execution subcontracts readiness in accordance with the schedule critical path and ROS dates. Maintain coordination and expediting with the main design/procurement office and the yard teams. Coordinate site readiness workshops preparation;
- Coordinate and facilitate resolution of issues across multi-disciplines as directed by the Head of Execution;
- Ensure key control, change management and systems completions processes are set-up and implemented (OS&D inspection at yard, inspection notification to Company, systems completions line walks notification, system completion dossier readiness and milestone certificate notification, technical management of change and red line mark-up, contractual management of change);
- Analyse site technical management of Change forms submitted (TQ, SDR, SQ, DCN, ARN) & interface management forms and ensure correct allocation/distribution;
- Advise the Head of Topsides Execution with coordination and compilation of weekly & monthly reporting, dashboard and KPI monitoring. Advise the Head of Topsides Execution with risk identification and mitigation proposals, risk management and reporting. Advise the Head of Topsides Execution with the review and comments of weekly minutes of meeting and tracking of action. Implement and maintain PMT action tracking and ensure timely resolution;
- Assist Head of Topsides & Pipelines Execution with preparation of presentation to Senior Management, visits, key milestones celebrations;
- Appraise and coordinate PMOC resulting from or impacting Batam worksite with the Contract Specialist;
- Advise the Head of Topsides Execution and Contract Specialist with correspondence, as needed;
- Ensure with the Information Management team that the Documentation Distribution Matrix (DDM) is populated by the team and newcomers and DDM addresses multi-disciplines review as required.
What you need to bring:
- Preferably 10yrs experience in design, fabrication, construction and commissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry;
- Experience with Offshore Facilities (particularly wellhead platform, sub-sea structures and production platform construction) design, procurement, fabrication, construction & commissioning work phases;
- Experience in fabrication yards, preferably Middle Eastern fabrication / construction yards;
- Experience as Project Engineer including Contract management exposure;
- Knowledge of Industry standards;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or better.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha