About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 16, 2023
About this role: Lead Electrical Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Electrical Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Contract length: 12 Months
What You Will be Doing:
- Manage the Electrical discipline organization of around 3 FTE on Company’s side and around 70 FTE on Contractor’s side;
- Assure the Electrical discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 4,000 technical documents;
- Manage the Electrical discipline development of engineering specifications and provide quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness Direct management of 12 PO’s of a value of around USD 240 Million Support to other discipline leaders on the overall 177 PO’s having a total value of USD 3 Billion;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented;
- Lead the final stages of electrical design oversight and assurance effort for the entire facility Liaise with EPC contractor staff to finish the detailed engineering, including review of specifications, drawings, vendor documentation, deviation requests, etc.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Fifteen (15) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects, of which eight (8) years in Electrical Engineering;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester