About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: North West England
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
About this role: Laboratory Operator
- Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Laboratory Operator to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start Date: ASAP;
- Contract Duration: 12 months;
- Contract type: Offshore;
- Location: Carros, France.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Manufacturing WEC generator rings in clean room and assembly complete WEC tubes;
- Participation at the installation of equipment needed to manufacture parts;
- Participation at lifting and handling activities to test prpotypes in Real Scale Test Bench;
- Testing new equipment, processes, procedures, and systems in collaboration with the R&D team;
- Participation in troubleshooting and repairing industrial equipment;
- Keeps equipment operational by performing first maintenance and repairing small breakdowns;
- Liaising with mechanical, electrical and assembly technicians to improve and keeping WEC assembly line operational;
- Working hours will depend on the manufacturing times.
What you need to bring:
If you Have the Following you Will be a Great fit for This role:
- Experience in mechanical assembly line;
- A plus would be someone who knows basis of sewing;
- A plus if basic knowledge of English;
- Work well in a team.
- This contract as well as offering the chance to work for a major global company also offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester