About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: Finance
- Area of expertise: Financial Administration
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
About this role: Finance Executive - Doha Qatar
- Liaison with Finance personnel of the MEI entities for collating necessary information, as required by FD.
- Provide periodic reports out of systems – Currently Wizard, NAV and Tagetik to FD.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Support Finance team with IFRS and other reporting requirements from Head office.
- Maintain Master Lists/ Trackers, as required by FD for overview of regional information.
- Assist FD in preparing Templates for budget and other estimate workings.
- Keep track of reporting and other timelines and do follow-up actions with entities for proper submissions.
- Collate reports of variances from the established budget/ estimates, validate the numbers and make base analysis of the reasons for those variances and provide to FD.
- Assist FD in preparation of presentations to Management and Board.
- Prepare and review TDO (Total Days Outstanding of AR and WIP) to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Take follow up actions with entities for reduction TDO.
- Support FD in implementing and monitoring efficient processes in all entities and in preparation of required SOP’s.
- Support in conducting periodic process audits and internal control checks.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by FD.
- Other related Jobs as required by the Management.
What you need to bring:
- Chartered Accountant (Inter) / ACCA.
- Diploma in IFRS, preferred.
- Experience in Navision/ ERP software, preferred.
- Possesses good judgement.
- Is patient, punctual, assertive, passionate to work.
- Flexibility on work timings, as has to deal with different countries/time zones.
- Ability to work with multinational workforce.
- Willingness to travel to regional entities offices (MEI) or Head office on business trips.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience, preferably with sizeable audit firms / Big Four.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to support implementation and review of policies and procedures.
- Conflict management and resolution.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai