Vacancy number • PUB406102
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Oil & Gas Operator, Brunel is presently seeking a Finance Advisor to be part of the Project Finance Team for a six month contract located in the heart of the city.
About this role
You will be involved in:
- A variety of activities including Value/Risk such as control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts) depending on the requirements, of the specific activity
- Responsible for the delivery of Finance capability required to support a set of clearly defined business outcomes across multiple activities/assets
Examples of scope of work:
- Setup and change management of new and existing finance processes to incorporate the project and other backfill projects, ie multi-venture cost sharing and inventory management
- Continuous improvement projects on the near term forecasting process
- Review of material capitalisations and supporting documentation
- Finance input to material and complex contracts
What you need to bring:
- Expertise across the spectrum of Finance competencies
- Ability to gain the confidence of various internal and external parties building on strong knowledge and understanding of the business drivers, value and risk
- Maturity and authority to decide when to involve CoEs and effectively play the independent Finance role
- Problem solving mindset with the courage to ensure professional financial rigour is applied to commercial decision-making process and risk management bringing analytics and insights to the table
- Project management skills and flexibility given the support across multiple activities/assets
- Ability to rapidly understand the specific business or function context for which activities in the pool concept are linked to
- Expand your Finance Advisory expertise with this world leader in the Energy sector!
- $800.00 - $1,100.00 per day (inclusive of super)
- Luxurious CBD offices
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406102