Control Systems Engineering Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406627
- Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in specialized area
About this role
- Assess project risk and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on project delivery.
- Conduct reviews of technical specifications, drawings and technical documents to ensure they reflect the engineering requirements and comply with regulatory and international standards
- Develop guidelines in the area of expertise for investigations and evaluations
- Test, monitor and support the improvement of efficiency of systems and processes.
- Assess technical deviations and recommend decisions in their specific discipline
- Assist in the coordination of quality assurance / quality control functions in the section / division.
- Undertake project cost analysis to accurately estimate costs.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas Environment.
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406627