About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Jandakot
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, April 28, 2023
About this role: Coiled Tubing Operators
Our client, a global oil and gas service provider, is seeking a Coil Tubing Operator to join their team in Western Australia. International applicants are welcome to apply, and the company will provide visa sponsorship for the successful candidate.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Responsible for service delivery execution
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives
- Maintain the required safety training
- Support in operating Hornet Blender
- Support in operating High Pressure Pumps
- Support in operating High Pressure Manifold
- Experienced in maintaining High Pressure Pumps and BlendersDriving of HC/MC trucks.
What you need to bring:
- SuperPOD Op experience
- PCM Experience
- Heavy vehicle license preferred
- Clean police clearance
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
Rosters: 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 12 hour shiftsDuration: 6 months contractLocation: Western Australia offshoreRate : Competitive rate depending on experience.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth