AutoCAD Draftsman (E&I)
Vacancy number • PUB406591
About this role
- Provide supports to structural team.
What you need to bring:
- Two years Diploma in Engineering Drafting after Secondary Education.
- Minimum 5 years of Drafting experience in all engineering areas within Oil & Gas sector especially in Electrical & Instrumentation (E&l) discipline.
- Must be fully conversant with advanced AutoCAD and extensive knowledge of MS Office program, mainly 'Excel’ is a must.
- Exposure to document management systems is preferred,
- Proficiency and hands on knowledge in 3D modelling will be an added advantage.
- On site experience is required to be able to verify and provide As-built drawings related to E&l discipline.
- Able to perform QA/QA on drawing deliverables including: Verification of data accuracy, consistency, and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line types, borders, formats and drawing numbers in accordance with company standards
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-12-2028, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406591