About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Temporary Site Facility Manager
- Liaise with the Construction team and develop a detailed execution plan that includes conceptual planning for the required camp;
- Work with the subcontracts team to compile the RFQ for subcontractors;
- Technical tender evaluations of Contractor bids;
- Set up and chair bid clarification meetings;
- Ensure the cost of building the camp, running the camp and dismantle are covered within the OBE. (Open book estimate);
- Ensure the camp facilities are fit for purpose and to the required HSE specifications and are maintained throughout the life of the project;
- Review the plot plan to ensure enough space is allocated to the requirements of the TCF;
- Compile a document to outline to operation of the camp and emergency back up plans for the life support systems (SPT, RO, Food, waste etc);
- Ensure the power requirements are sufficient for the running of the camp with a detailed backup system.
- Discuss with subcontractors the plan for a pioneer camp, number of people envisaged to build the pioneer camp and the main camp;
- Produce a histogram of site labour requirement s and discuss with the relevant parties to ensure there is enough bedspace available on the island whilst the pioneer camp is being constructed;
- Visit the Contractors fabrication facilities to ensure they have the capacity required to produce what is required within the timescale;
- Visit the Contractors design office to ensure they have the design capabilities to ensure they can feed the fabrication shop;
- Liaise with the relevant government and legal entities to ensure all permit requirements are known and will be available in line with the schedule requirements (work with the project HSE and environment teams);
- Ensure all utilities are known and designed. Review underground layout drawings to ensure they do not clash with the future permanent works.
- High school diploma or equivalent, prefer a BA in facility management, business, information management, or engineering;
- 5 -10 years in related position. Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position;
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Decision making;
- IT skills;
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai