About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: .
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Technical Product Analyst
- Production Support: Assist with troubleshooting issues related to Travel & Expense systems by investigating problems, contacting vendors, and engaging internal DT and functional teams;
- Ensure timely resolution and compliance with service-level agreements;
- System Maintenance/Upgrades: Assist with testing and implementation of system upgrades and enhancements;
- Reporting: Assist with weekly/monthly reporting processes in Concur and OneDrive;
- Process Improvements: Collaborate with colleagues to identify potential process improvements to increase efficiencies and meet changing organizational demands;
- Projects: Assist with creating/updating documentation, developing test scripts, coordinating test execution, and supporting system integration/user acceptance testing, deployment, and go-live support.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Roslina Mior Rashdi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Roslina Mior Rashdi
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur