About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Senior Strategist
- Serves as an expert in Downstream strategy and scenario planning;
- Acts as a “Corporate Advisor” for Downstream business-related issues and providing insight to the Finance & Performance Management Department, Downstream SVP, and other members of Corporate Management;
- Prepares research and special studies, and analyses as required for the Strategy Council and other Corporate and Downstream Committees;
- Collaborates with a group of strategists responsible for articulating the Company’s overall Downstream strategy, as well as the formulation of the outlook scenarios
- Collaborates with a group of strategists and planners responsible for developing Down stream’s long-term strategic plans, including capital and resource allocation;
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with think tanks and industry experts in order to remain current with the key global industry developments, as well as other platforms that could impact Company’s Downstream Chemicals competitive advantage and performance;
- Independently initiates research on wide-ranging topics by using short, mid and long-term scenarios.
- B Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management or closely related specialty;
- Must have steady career advancement through personal study, relevant and expanding work experience, relevant courses and seminar experience and professional contacts in the sector;
- At least 15 years of experience in a combination of refining, chemicals, trading and retail marketing business within an international integrated Downstream company or global energy think tank/consulting firm, of which at least five years must have been in strategy formulation, scenario planning, and/or strategic planning.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai