About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Senior Designer
- Delivery of quality 2D and 3D drawings.
- Undertake projects of high level of complexity (2D and/or 3D drawings).
- Timely completion of all allocated projects.
- Create concept, and production drawings according to the client’s requirement.
- Undertaking site surveys, both onshore and offshore.
- Meeting the clients, and clearly understanding expectations.
- Evaluation and further suggestions to the client, whilst on site.
- Taking sufficient detailed and concise information for accurate drawing and reporting preparation.
- Create detailed follow-up report with analysis, drawings, and information necessary for the client.
- Preparation Material Take-Off lists (BOM’s) for tender evaluations, and ensure scope is in accordance with drawings produced.
- Ensure all relevant standards, and techniques are in line with the Company framework.
- Assist in updating databases, files of specifications, standards, and drawing tools.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, and other data to ensure that they comply with design concepts.
- Explain drawings to project team and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Guiding, and coaching Draftsmen and Designers.
- The responsibilities and duties highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and extent of the post.
- Undertake projects of high level of complexity delivering high quality engineering drawings to the required industry standards. Guiding, and coaching Draftsmen and Designers.
- Drafting degree (Piping or Mechanical), or at least 10 years of experience within the field.
- Autodesk Inventor (or similar 3D Software).
- Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common/best practices.
- Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural).
- Knowledge of High-Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP) is beneficial.
- Awareness regarding: 1) The organization’s quality, environmental, or health and safety policies 2) Job Specific procedures, instructions and formats. 3) Relevant quality, environmental, or health and safety objectives 4) Their contribution to the effectiveness of the management system 5) Benefits of improved performance 6) The implications of not conforming to management system requirements.
- Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical priorities.
- Enforcing Company Policies and Procedures – Aligns oneself and encourage others to align with company policies and procedures.
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyze and understand data and information quickly.
- Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai