About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Reservoir Engineer
We’re hiring Reservoir Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Reservoir Engineer
YOE: 10 Years.
Contract: On Contract.
- Skills and Qualifications • bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university in petroleum /chemical/ mechanical/other relevant engineering disciplines;
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and integrated reservoir projects;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills • Experience in performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization of reservoir development;
- Strong knowledge of reservoir engineering concepts including;
- Depletion planning and resource migration for primary, secondary and enhanced recovery mechanisms;
- Reservoir simulation and history matching;
- Carbon storage experience will be an advantage;
- Strong fundamental understanding/experiences in fluid mechanics, porous media flow, computational fluid dynamics;
- Proficient in use of computers and programs such as Microsoft Office Preferred Qualifications / Experience;
- Experience with Reservoir Engineering Applications such as Eclipse, Petrel RE, Intersect, CMG, KAPPA and IP software suite;
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as MATLAB/C/Python;
- Experience in computational and/or data science (e.g., machine learning, optimization).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai