Quantity Surveyor Piping/Mechanical
Vacancy number • PUB406096
About this role
- Monitor and measure the completion of the site-based execution of Contractors works, that follow specific Construction Work Packages and Installation Work Packages for mechanical and piping works.
- Reports directly to the Project Controls Team for weekly reporting but takes site direction from the Construction management team
- They should be subject matter experts in accepted and recognized site QS practices, with a firm grasp of the other disciplines associated with the project’s construction and installation.
- Act as Client focal point for week-to-week progress
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable site-based Quantity surveying experience within a mega/large scale onshore construction project within Oil & Gas, refineries, or petrochemicals.
- Strong experience and knowledge of mechanical/piping structures within Oil & Gas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months (Renewable Yearly)
talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering
projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world,
we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects
in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future
Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406096