About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Quantity Surveyor – A (Planning & Cost Control)
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
- Preparation and update of elemental and detail cost plans.
- Tender evaluation
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Measuring, assessing and valuing variations and review on claims
- Final settlement claims and assist in contract close-out procedures
- Project valuation at forfeiture, interim and final accounts
- Advice on cost management and value management
- Interpreting and offering advice on contracts.
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlement are properly administrated
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks, performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advice on contractual and planning issues
- Propose implements and changes to the procurement and tendering procedure, when necessity arises.
- Should have a BSc degree in QS or equivalent from recognized university with MRICS or MAIQS professional qualification.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Shall in addition to MRICS or MAIQS professional qualification, have minimum of 15 years demonstrable post graduate experience in all facets of the Quantity Surveying profession; all of which shall have been applicable to the capacity of a professional Quantity Surveyor working in a professional Consultancy practice or Employers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in procurement methods for consultancy and construction contracts as well as International contracting conditions and laws.
- Preferably, have minimum 5 years’ experience in the gulf region.
- Monthly Rate in QAR
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 years with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha