About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Quality Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Implement QA/QC procedures for effective Quality Management and promote implementation of company policies, regulations, procedures, standards and specifications as relevant.
- Carry out internal & external audits as required and follow up corrective/preventive actions.
- Provide feedback on Quality matters within E&C & FOPS, including other entities as might be required and promote anomalies reporting.
- Manage QA/QC activities during all phases, by deploying QA/QC personnel where needed (overseas, onshore and offshore) and ensure they adhere to applicable procedures.
- Support to develop and implement Vendors and QA/QC process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Continuous improvement of company QA/QC process, through the implementation of initiatives, findings, etc.
- Ensure contractors comply with the QA/QC contract exhibit requirements and implementation of their QA/QC plans.
- Review and approval of contractors QA/QC procedures for all activities: engineering, fabrication/construction, hook-up and installation, and pre-commissioning in MANASA.
- Review and comment/approve contractor QA/QC personnel’s competence.
- Review and approve the external resources for QC personnel’s as per QA/QC services contract.
- Participate in technical bid evaluation for new Manufacturers, Fabricators and Contractors.
- Review and comment on offshore Construction Work Packs including tasks packs dossiers, NDT plans and other QC aspects.
- Coordinate with contractor representatives on all QA/QC matters on worksites, including mobilization of third parties.
- Carry out any other relevant duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
- Ensure and promote Safety by implementing company HSE rules and specifications.
- Contribute in promoting safety culture by reporting safety observations.
- Direct and liaise with Brownfield Projects for QA/QC of items at source(both local and abroad) and during offshore installation
- Proactively identify any potential Quality failures and report to Head Quality
- Any Graduate / Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry projects, QA/QC roles balanced between QA and QC disciplines, EPCI type of activities.
- Acquaintance with ISO 900x, ASTM, ASME/API, AWS, British Standards, NACE and other equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in English language.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai