About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: QAQC Engineer
- QA/QC Engineer is responsible for analyzing and qualifying an organization’s product to make sure it meets quality and manufacturing standards.
- The engineer will typically work with other engineering teams to identify potential errors in the process or standard and design improvements that could create a more efficient and effective production line
- Completed work assignments are subject to review by the supervisor.
- Works independently most of the time and/or as part of an integrated project, investigation and review and/or audit team.
- Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all types of equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
- Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Develop framework, procedures, and instructions together with operational divisional specialist and partner with departments to assure effective execution of same across COMPANY.
- Evaluate process performances and issue reports to Management which includes KPI and various studies to support strategic management decision making.
- Coordinate and participate in various audits in collaboration with departments and auditors to assure compliance to defined standards.
- B.Sc. Eng or equivalent in relevant Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years Middle east/Gulf experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read, and Write)
- QA/QC certifications are mandatory
- Basic knowledge in SAP (PM/MM).
- 8 years’ work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant as QA/QC Eng.
- Should have working experience in SAP (PM/MM) and MS Office.
- Good understanding on safety requirements and applying safe work practices during scheduling.
- Strong co-ordination & interpersonal skills.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours /5 Days
- up to 5 years
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deepika Mafatlal Jain
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha