About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Project QA Manager Engineer
We’re hiring Project QA Manager Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Project QA Manager Engineer
YOE: 10 - 15 Years.
Contract: Permanent Role.
You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all standards, rules and other requirements imposed by Company, Regulators, Clients and other relevant Stakeholders. You are the focal point for quality to the Project, and to the Client, contractors and vendors. You play a key role in promoting and embedding strong quality leadership, positive behaviors and culture amongst your Project. You lead the activities related to quality to provide effective support to the Project.
- Bachelor / master's in engineering, Science, or in Quality related disciplines;
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry in Quality Assurance or Quality Control function or HSSE / Process Safety;
- Minimum 10-15 Project Experience with good understanding of Project Management Fundamentals, Engineering principles, lifecycle and assurance process and Construction Processes involving fabrication activities as well as special processes;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in conducting Quality investigations resulting from Non-conformance, major Quality and/or HSSE incidents and other background of process investigations;
- Strong Auditing Skills and has Lead Auditors Competency Certificate i.e. ISO 9001 or other equivalent standards;
- Strong proven understanding of Quality Management Systems i.e. ISO 9000 ISO TS 29001 etc., Processes and its interfaces;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in combination with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated technical writing skills;
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible and capable to prioritize workload accordingly and is a TEAM Player.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sargurunathan Subramanian is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai