About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Project Engineer
- Manage and coordinate multidisciplinary engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe efficient cost effective and timely manner.
- Act ass primary coordinator interface with EPC, contractor, stakeholders to ensure project expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure projects confirmed to the approved basis of design. Understand industry standards, applicable regulatory codes and requirements, and company specifications.
- Support commissioning and system completion process including completion of ITRs and PLIs.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective changes control process.
- Lead validates technical bid evaluations.
- Establish, maintain, and build healthy relationships and resolve project issues as required.
- Proactively resolve performance scope and schedule issues as they arise.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets withing total scope.
- Monitor cost aspects withing direct control and forecast final cost identify trends and take actions to avoid cost overrun.
- Contribute to supporting, complying, and monitoring with stablished policies procedure and guidelines QA / QC /HSE
- Focus on the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project aspects.
- Effective communications with the design team and third parties
- Accurate timely and effective reporting
- Monitor the closure of al identified risk in the risk register and proactively search for other project areas which may be a risk in the future.
- Assist as required the procurement process to ensure project goals met specifications, are delivery on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with minimum 10 years oil industry experience directly related to engineering, manufacturing, commissioning.
- Previous technical practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline.
- PMP or Prince 2 certification is preferable.
- Monthly Rate in QAR All inclusive
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- End of 2025 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha