Phase 2 Structural Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406581
On behalf of our client, a global energy leader, we are seeking a skilled Structural Coordinator with a background in boilermaking, welding, or mechanical engineering to ensure the timely and high quality completion of projects.
As a Structural Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating structural fabrication and welding activities. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team based in Perth, and play a crucial role in the success of operations.
About this role
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate structural fabrication and welding activities.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, codes, and safety regulations.
- Allocate resources based on skillsets and project demands.
- Monitor resource utilization and optimize efficiency.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure adherence to specifications and safety protocols.
- Provide technical expertise in welding techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in selecting appropriate welding procedures and materials.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Conduct regular safety meetings and toolbox talks.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Liaise with cross-functional teams for seamless project execution.
- Communicate project progress, challenges, and solutions effectively.
- Maintain accurate records of welding and fabrication activities.
- Generate reports on project status, resource allocation, and quality control.
- Trade certification as a Boilermaker, Welder, or Mechanical.
- Previous experience in a Structural Coordinator role within Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
- Strong understanding of welding processes, techniques, and materials.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations related to structural fabrication and welding.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Commitment to safety and a proactive approach to hazard identification and mitigation.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract opportunity (initially)
- Perth based role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great work environment
- Phase 2 Topside Construction
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406581