Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment)
Vacancy number • PUB406251
Brunel DMCC is looking for Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment) to join our team in Dubai. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industry.
About this role
- Provides a lead role in Onshore Operations static equipment requirements and prioritizes work accordingly. Respond to any safety or business continuity threats and support the timely rectification of defects;
- Deep understanding of the relevant company business processes for change management, supply chain, business planning, operations planning and maintenance management systems;
- Development and input into design, installation and commissioning perform technical reviews of critical engineering deliverables in Pre–FEED, FEED, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Projects related to the mechanical discipline;
- Development and input into engineering Philosophies, Standards and concept design related to static and mechanical equipment;
- To provide necessary technical support related to corrosion and material selection, for new projects;
- Attend Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) and 3D model review workshops;
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) attendance for critical equipment packages;
- Input and review of commissioning and plant start-up procedures;
- Providing support to site construction & commissioning team;
- Development of new support contract Scope of Work & tender evaluations;
- Development & update of Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and performance standards;
- Technical input and review of Operations Manuals & Standard Operating Procedures;
- Technical input into maintenance build program and the asset integrity Risk Based inspection program (RBI).
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- 15+ years operation / maintenance support to Oil & Gas;
- Very strong technical knowledge in Static & Mechanical Packaged Equipment, Storage Tanks, Drums, Pressure Vessels, Flare Systems. Pipework and Valves, Pig Launchers & Receivers. Heat Exchangers. Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) packages. Reverse Osmosis;
- In-depth knowledge of Construction & Commissioning requirements of Static Equipment & Mechanical Packages;
- In-depth knowledge of Inspection & Testing requirements of Static & Packaged Equipment’s;
- Proven technical experience in Static Equipment Engineering with extensive skills using pressure vessel design software’s such as Pv-Elite, Compress, TANK, etc.;
- Excellent Awareness and usage of Discipline codes & standards;
- Deep knowledge of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) and Performance Standards;
- Should have worked as a lead engineer with a consultant or operating company;
- Experienced in all project phases, Pre–FEED, FEED, EPC Projects.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Aviation Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406251