Vacancy number • PUB406420
- Perform Instrument & Control engineering activities for the project engineering support division , ensuring all activities comply with company standards and establishes work structure in meeting Project schedule and completion.
- Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in specialized area
About this role
- Ensure Instrumentation & control engineering activities are conducted in accordance with company standards and specifications .
- Ensure that the engineering deliverables are prepared in accordance with the technical specifications to fulfill the project objective in adherence to the technical specifications and any deviations are highlighted and mitigated. Participate / facilitate in Risk assessments and ensure risks are mitigated.
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of Instrumentation and Control systems.
- Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Management Team (PMT). Elevate issues to higher management when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with systems and processes including the LNG Project Management System and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare, plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are engineered and constructed per the scope, meeting LNG standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders.
- Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering Support and other team members.
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to manage the issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Mentor the National Developer as per the development plan
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
- 6 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry of which 3 years’ are in project management team role
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Day Rate in USD plus monthly allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 22 months, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406420