About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Calgary
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
About this role: HR System Analyst
HR System Analyst
Reporting to the Manager, HR Systems, the HR Analyst is a key contributor to the efficient and reliable operations of the HR team. The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage data in the HR system, process employee life cycle events (i.e., transfers, promotions/progressions, resignations/retirements), and other employee and organizational data changes as part of the HR Services team, and support employee and leader inquiries. Our ideal candidate will be able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner. This individual will be highly adaptable, skilled at managing multiple priorities, and will possess strong organizational, customer service, and analytical skills in order to meet deadlines. This opportunity will appeal to those individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic work environment.
- Provide timely and accurate transactional support for employee life cycle events through partnering with internal HR and IT teams (e.g. HR Advisory, Payroll, Total Rewards, HRIS)
- Provide excellent customer service support both internally and externally to HR
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to support HR program administration and initiatives
- Support annual HR programs such as compensation cycles, performance & development reviews, benefit enrolment and others
- Maintain knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures
- Assist with the creation of materials related to HR procedures and policies (e.g. process documentation, FAQs, quick-reference cards etc.)
- Contribute to the HR knowledge article portal and knowledge management strategy through the effective use of Service Now ticket documentation, tracking, and resolution
- Lead or actively participate in projects to develop, review and improve HR processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve inquiries and improve processes for an optimal employee experience through a case management model
- Provide mentorship and training support to team members
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma combined with 5+ years of direct HR experience
- Cenovus Qualification
- Customer service expertise with strong conflict resolution skills to manage centralized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in an HR shared services operating model is preferred
- Experience working with Workday, SAP and Service Now is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute to decisions and recommendations
- Superior organization skills, along with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Clemens Snoeijer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto