About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: HR Professional
- Implements the organizations vision and mission, develops or implement an internal HR strategy that is aligned to the organization's goals and objectives;
- Develops functional requirements of custom HR applications implement HR policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Makes significant contributions to the development of HR strategy and policies;
- Recommends and executes plans related to improving employee engagement in the organization;
- Verifies the implementation of existing, Corporate and departmental HR regulations, legislation and policies;
- Recommends new approaches, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and HR services performed;
- Identifies deviations, advises on personnel issues and helps implement approved solutions;
- Reviews patents & prototype portfolios with BL employees if required.
- Educational Level: Bachelors;
- Degree Title: Bachelor of Science;
- Discipline Title: Business and Management;
- Field Title: Business Administration;
- Field Title: Human Resource Management;
- Minimum Years of Experience :10.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai