About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Electrical Engineer
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Provides electrical engineering expertise consistent with Engineer level competency to ensure contribution to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
- Reports to Lead of Electrical Engineering Support/Lead of Electrical Systems Engineering.
- Operates in a technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in area of expertise.
- Provide electrical engineering support to projects, operations and maintenance and contribute to the division strategy and goals.
- Execute electrical engineering activities in line with long term upgrade plans for proactive, optimal and cost-effective obsolescence management of critical electrical equipment.
- Support the definition and implementation of integrity program for electrical equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability, and availability.
- Support the definition and documentation of best practices within the area of electrical engineering and executing performance improvement initiatives.
- Ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
- Support and supervise activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 4 years’ engineering experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Electrical Engineer-level of competence as per Electrical Engineering Technical Competencies
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha