About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Elect. & Instrumentation Production Engineer (Rigs)
- Ensure all project works are executed safely, on time, and within budget.
- Coordinate/prepare, implement, and manage any required project related engineering method statements and execution plans.
- Prepare, submit, monitor, and control project technical queries.
- Ensure that labour resources are effectively and efficiently utilized in accordance with the project schedule and budget.
- Investigate labour and other productivity variances and report to the construction manager or project manager.
- Monitor all elements of work execution and provide input to the planning department as necessary.
- Liaise and coordinate with Engineering, QC, customer, vendors, and subcontractors as required to ensure smooth integration of services with Company production.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Security (HSES) responsibilities.
- Be aware of the risk management system, the risk registers, and the respective responsibilities assigned.
- Coordinate and supervise project related activities on site with supervisors and trades as required.
- BSc in Electrical/Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology, Technical Engineering Diploma/Qualification, or higher.
- At least 10 years in Shipyard, Ship Repair, or the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai