About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Contracts Specialist (Insurance Services)
- Work closely with business units & Insurance Companies / broker for development / execution of Company tactical plans towards achieving short and long-term business objectives and ensure the insurance arrangements are fully aligned and adhering to local laws and regulations;
- Develop in-depth understanding of the existing insurance program of Company, its marketing strategy, placement, implementation and administration;
- Co-ordinate with the appointed insurance consultant / broker (if any) to project stakeholders; and support business units in managing and administering operational insurance programmes in coordination with the consultant / broker and Insurance Market for all related issues including trainings, collection of relevant information and other administrative requirements;
- Maintain an up to date record of all transactions with pertinent information;
- responsible to review, study and solve the claims assessment until compensation is successfully effectually and settlements including coordination with insurance consultant / broker, Insurance Markets, loss adjusters and relevant stakeholders, where applicable;
- Analyze processes for appropriate utilization of systems and tools to improve efficiency.
- Maintain and update necessary logs for insurance events, submittals, site visits, meetings, claims, accidents,…etc. daily/weekly/monthly as the case might be.
- Responsible for the different level of reporting and presentations including yearly evaluation reports of the policies and programmes in force and recommend improvement whenever possible.
- Review and recommend payment for all invoices/ premiums in relation to the programmes including re-evaluation of the yearly premiums based on the Contracts in effect.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Banking/ Insurance / Management/ Equivalent, with the professional insurance qualification – ACII / equivalent.
- Must be a credible, experienced and qualified person - Minimum 15 years’ experience in a leading insurance organization with at least 5 years’ experience in construction insurances in the middle / senior management levels. Experience in the Gulf will be a privilege.
- Lead the Insurance diverse Function for Company, including the implementing and managing of Company’s insurance strategy and relative programmes and all pertinent insurance requirements in relation to Owner controlled prgrammes (OCIP), and all other types of insurances related to the works of Company, engaging with projects/programmes stakeholders, business units, insurance consultant and / or broker, international reinsurers, risks surveyors, loss adjusters, third Parties,…etc. to administer the insurance programmes;
- Relationship building with business partners and insurance market. Good knowledge of bank sureties/bonds different terms and conditions will be an asset.
- Monthly Rate in QAR
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 years with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha