About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Construction Senior Superintendent
- Monitor compliance of Client policies and procedures aligned to functional standards for site activities.
- Direct and co-ordinate at site implementation works, resource planning and schedule milestones activities aligned to budget.
- Manage and co-ordinate all Sub-Contractor implementation activities to ensure milestones and KPI’s aligned to Safety and delivery are delivered against business expectations.
- Monitor Sub-Contractor employee/industrial relations to ensure Client standards are not breached.
- Interface with Operations, Pre-commissioning, Design, Engineering and Quality groups to obtain full scope understanding to optimum design success.
- Participate in constructability reviews/process with a focus on design optimization to minimize execution man-hours.
- Provide input into class 4 man-hour estimates and bid execution strategies (if required) supporting estimating team as a SME.
- Participate in the HUC Readiness Process to ensure effective preparation of project site activities has been carried out aligned to schedule logic prior mobilization.
- Accountable for the implementation oversight of all field activities aligned to Client expectations.
- Support the Hook-Up Manager with the timely delivery of documentation, fabrication, materials, personnel and vendors aligned to execution schedule and escalate to PMT if you witness deliverable slippage.
- Monitor implementation related changes and growth during the course of project execution and record accordingly.
- Monitor and agree Sub-Contractor times and ensure accurately is maintained.
- Take ownership of Received to Base ‘’Morning Calls” and ensure detailed daily reports are cascaded to a target audience.
- Approval of all Ad-hoc offshore requests.
- Regular offshore visits & peer reviews.
- Review & final approval of daily project POB and Manage MLF, ensuring integration with MAPS Provision of high-level resource management reporting Validation & approval of required HUC resources. Establish & highlight any potential business risks with provision of labour.
- 20 years in a supervisory role.
- Good experience in Fabrication (Offshore Projects).
- Hands on experience in multi billions dollar project execution.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai