About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Construction Lead Fab Yard
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Delivery of all fabrication scope for Offshore Topsides based in the Contractor fabrication yard in accordance with agreed schedule and budget;
- Maintains close liaison with appropriate members of PMT (Business, Interface / Engineering, Quality, and Safety) and gains alignment with the PMT on project execution plans, needs, objectives, and requirements;
- Delivery of quality assets compliant with the minimum expectations of all stakeholders;
- Supports development of execution data (narrative, charts, graphs, etc.) for the monthly progress reporting and stewardship;
- Ensures execution timing of the work scope is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule;
- Supports enforcing the MOC process for all aspects related to Offshore Topsides execution at the fabrication yard;
- Responsible for being knowledgeable of lessons learned from previous projects with the same contractor and capturing and communicating execution lessons learned for the current project;
- Assesses contractor capability and ensures PMT or other technical support is available to address gaps;
- Owns the execution schedule for all activities at the fabrication yard related to Offshore Topsides including critical milestones, and develops and stewards recovery/contingency plans to address any schedule delays.
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills;
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities;
- Prepare contingency plans for the unexpected (pro-active, forward-looking);
- Willing and able to travel and live at the fabrication yard location;
- Either in excess of 15 years Construction experience or an apprenticeship or diploma in a relevant discipline or degree in a relevant discipline plus experience in a similar role;
- 15 years of major oil and gas offshore project experience in a fabrication or construction capacity.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha