About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Denver City
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Automation Tech II
Brunel Energy is working with a major Oil and Gas company, looking to hire an Automation Tech II to support business from their Denver City, TX location for a six-month contract.
- Maintenance of data telemetry systems.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and replacement of end devices as required.
- Programming of PLCs and displays.
and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are
supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise,
building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we
continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and
talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marianna Rodrigues is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro