Delivering people and skills for Food Production operations
Brunel works with many of the world’s foremost food manufacturers in locations across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, and can provide Australian operations with high-calibre local and international talent through a range of traditional recruitment, managed workforce and outcome-based models.
Our background with highly technical professions makes Brunel a natural partner for food manufacturers who depend upon the smooth and consistent operation of key machinery, function within heavily regulated environments, and prize efficiency and compliance above all else.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and Contract Recruitment
- Managed Workforce Solutions
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Executive and Retained Search
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Support
- Maintenance and Shutdowns
- Mobilisation and Relocation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Sponsored Immigration (482/480 visa)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
Brunel has a keen understanding of not only the people and skills, but also the processes and standards required to produce, package and mobilise food within Australian and international markets. Our specialists can help ensure the reliability and success of your operation and production chains.
- Research and Development
- Food & Agri Science
- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Manufacturing Management
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Food & Agri Engineering
- Sales & Marketing
- Service & Maintenance
- Human Resources
Brunel is truly global organisation with over 120 offices in 45 countries, and clients spanning industries including energy, technology and life sciences. Our worldwide network not only gives us insight into the regulation and workforce nuances of various local markets, but also enables us to leverage on-the-ground support from Brunel offices to provide practical assistance to our partners. Whether you need to place a handful of crucial roles or recruit an entire facility, Brunel can ensure that you have the people and skills your operation needs succeed.
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.
From farming and agriculture through to the management of sophisticated modern manufacturing and processing facilities, and the coordination of complex supply chains and logistics, Brunel can connect you with the people and skillsets needed to make your Food Production operation a success. Talk to our specialists about how we can provide support.