Whether you need operators or executives, when quality matters there's no substitute for Brunel
Brunel has a rich history of partnering with underground and open-cut surface mines both within Australasia and around the world. We have a deep understanding of the technical, professional and skilled trades personnel required and how these individual skill sets need to align to ensure an efficient, cohesive mining operation.
Our solutions are delivered by local experts who combine their in-depth knowledge of Australia’s resources industry with the experience, systems and reach of a truly global network. With unparalleled insight and service capabilities across all types of mining environments, Brunel’s specialists operate as a seamless extension of your business to consistently deliver the people, skills and outcomes you need.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and contract recruitment
- Executive and retained search
- Labour hire and managed workforce solutions
- Diversity and inclusion support including Indigenous recruitment programs
- Employment and industrial relations
- Mobilisation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Statement of Work (SoW)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
Our specialists take the time to develop a deep understanding of each client’s requirements in order to accurately identify, tailor and deliver the people solutions best matched to that unique circumstance.
- Project management, project controls and services
- Engineering and feasibility
- Technology, automation and digitalisation
- Construction, operations and maintenance
- Mining production
- Drill and blast
- Geology, metallurgy and scientific
- Supply chain management and procurement
For over 25 years, Brunel has worked with innovators and leaders from Australia’s mining industry to deliver both small and large-scale projects. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a suite of tailored workforce services, Brunel can provide solutions ranging from individual roles to full site manning. Providing personnel at all levels and role types, we can help you effectively scale your workforce and support every stage of your project.
- Strong history of working with Australian mining and resource industry projects
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Let's talk people solutions
Brunel's mining industry experts can support you to successfully identify, attract and deliver skilled blue and white-collar personnel and solutions matched to your business’ unique requirements. Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.