Delivering the people, skills and outcomes to help build a better tomorrow
Brunel’s entrepreneurial spirit and background as a technical role specialist make it a natural partner for life science ventures. We support pharmaceutical, medical device and food industry operations by delivering talent through a range of engagement models including permanent or contract placement, managed workforce services and outcome-based arrangements.
Brunel’s life science solutions are delivered by a local team with in-depth industry knowledge and the backing of a global recruitment network. Our teams excel at providing life science skills and professionals across a wide range of disciplines, from clinical operations and manufacturing to engineering, IT and project management.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and contract recruitment
- Executive and retained search
- Labour hire and managed workforce solutions
- Diversity and inclusion support including Indigenous recruitment programs
- Employment and industrial relation
- Maintenance and shutdowns
- Mobilisation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Statement of Work (SoW)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
Brunel takes the time to develop a deep understanding of each project’s requirements in order to accurately identify, tailor and deliver the people solutions best matched to that unique circumstance. We can help you to effectively scale your workforce by providing personnel at all levels – connecting your project with experienced, high-calibre people and skills through a variety of traditional recruitment, managed workforce and outcome-based models.
- Engineering and Commissioning
- Quality and Safety
- Clinical Operations
- Project and Program Management
- Information Technology
- Research and Development
- Manufacturing and Production
- Maintenance and Shutdowns
- Corporate Services
For over 25 years, Brunel has partnered with innovators and leaders across a diverse range of Australian business and projects to deliver niche, highly-skilled and specialised people and workforce solutions. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a suite of tailored workforce services, Brunel can provide solutions ranging from individual roles to full site manning.
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Let's talk people solutions
Brunel's life science experts can support you to successfully identify, attract and deliver skilled blue and white-collar personnel and solutions matched to your business’ unique requirements. Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.