Comprehensive people solutions for engineering, construction and civil projects
Brunel’s specialists have a strong history of supplying staff, contractors and people solutions to Australian engineering, construction and civil projects. From conceptual design to final completion, we match skilled experts with all manner of infrastructure projects including roads, bridges and tunnels, rail, airport, dams, wharfs, civil works and urban development.
Each step of the way, we ensure our clients have access to the people, skills and outcomes they need to reliably and cost-effectively achieve their project’s milestones.
Flexible solutions tailored to suit every site and circumstance
Brunel’s people solutions come in all shapes and sizes – from comprehensive end-to-end recruitment and retained search arrangements to contract-based or managed service models, and a flexible Recruitment as a Service (RaaS) offering which empowers our clients to quickly and simply select which parts to outsource and which they'd prefer to retain in-house.
Our suite of services include:
- Permanent and contract recruitment
- Executive and retained search
- Labour hire and managed workforce solutions
- Diversity and inclusion support including Indigenous recruitment programs
- Employment and industrial relations
- Mobilisation (regional, remote and global including immigration)
- Statement of Work (SoW)
Outstanding support across all phases and disciplines
By working closely with our clients to understand their professional resource and labour manning needs, Brunel can successfully identify, attract and deliver skilled personnel and flexible solutions, matched to each phase of your project. Our tailored support services span design, engineering, construction and operations – from highly specialised scientific fields and executive-level staff to machine operators, construction labour and administrative support, Brunel can match the people to your project.
- Engineering and design
- Project management, project controls and services
- Construction and completion
- Operations and maintenance
- Technology, automation and digitalisation
- Procurement and supply chain management
For over 25 years, Brunel has partnered with innovators and leaders across a diverse range of Australian business and projects to deliver niche, highly-skilled and specialised people and workforce solutions. With an extensive pool of experienced, reliable personnel and a suite of tailored workforce services, Brunel can provide solutions ranging from individual roles to full site manning.
- Strong history of supporting major infrastructure projects within Australia and across the world
- Extensive pool of local and global candidates
- Technical and highly-skilled role specialists
- Comprehensive range of flexible engagement options tailored to your unique requirements
- End-to-end support across project lifecycle
- Quick access to supporting services including mobility/relocation and Indigenous recruitment
- Uncompromising approach to health and safety
Let's talk people solutions
Brunel's infrastructure experts can support you to successfully identify, attract and deliver skilled blue and white-collar personnel and solutions matched to your business’ unique requirements. Whatever complexities you face, Brunel is here to simplify them.