Wellhead Operations Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406618
- Provide well technical expertise in the field of well operations, well maintenance and repairs, including deficiency analysis to ensure safe, reliable and efficient well operations in alignment with Company’s deliverables.
- Serve as a skillful technical resource to influence and develop Well Operation & Well Maintenance activities in recommending and implementing improvements that enhance reliability, availability and efficiencies within the section.
- Major challenge is to standardize the various well programs and procedures with different challenges within the offshore well arena and within the confines of the approved budget whilst ensuring no base business distraction.
About this role
- Oversee and coordinate all well maintenance, well integrity testing and well repair activities to ensure well reliability and availability that meets company & shareholder expectations.
- Establish & maintain well O&M strategies and well maintenance plans in support of issued Production Volumes forecasts, which are aligned with Well Integrity expectations and that conform to both regulatory and requirements.
- Respond to emergencies to ensure minimal safety or financial impact to the installed assets.
- Coordinate with the Offshore Management teams on both NFB & RGA and the assigned well maintenance teams to ensure efficient and effective execution of approved well operations and maintenance procedure, including those utilizing any third party services or OEM vendors support.
- Evaluate and analyze third party technical reports for relevant OEM’s or shareholder SME’s to assess value adding potential to the Company.
- Oversee the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the section, to improve current working methods and optimize workflows.
- Collaborate with management in facilitating both internal and external section audits.
- Oversee the process of work scoping and work program development and review for non-routine or high potential consequence well actives with a high of degree focus to ensure effective and secure execution including the incorporation of new wells from expansion.
- Interface between offshore planning and offshore maintenance to have effective collaboration and proper follow-up on ongoing, completed and pending activities.
- Provide support to the Well & Operations Support Head and other Offshore Division Managers.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 8 years' experience in rig-less well work operations in the oil and/or gas industry, including 3-year of experience in rig-assisted well work operations, either offshore or land wells.
- Knowledge and understanding of Well Integrity Management, including Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Leak-off testing and general Wellhead & Xmas Tree Maintenance.
- Familiar with the following Well Engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased-hole and Production Logging.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent Hiring
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406618