About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Monday, December 11, 2023
About this role: Well Services Mechanical Technician
Brunel International is seeking a Wireline Services Mechanical Technician for Oil Field Services to join our team. The Mechanical Technician will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands, improving maintenance related nonproductive time ratio of the Product Line's assets within the Maintenance Base (MB), and improving maintenance efficiency and people productivity.
- The Wireline Services Mechanical Technician will maintain assigned equipment according to the pertinent maintenance program and compliant with the reliability centered maintenance strategy through adherence to the Computerized Maintenance Management System and standard work;
- They will also complete preventive maintenance (SLS and Q-check) on open hole and cased hole tools; as well as participate in failure investigations. The Mechanical Technician must adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems to record materials and supplies, labor costs and equipment maintenance performance history such as movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain;
- Additionally, they must comply with TLM Product Line standards, Competency Management System, and support continuous improvement efforts to improve the efficiency, productivity, asset turnaround time, asset utilization and cost of service delivery (COSD).
What you need to bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in a related field preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil Field Services or related field;
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS);
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems and components;
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot complex mechanical issues;
- Ability to read schematics/diagrams/blueprints/manufacturer’s instructions;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong communication skills both verbal & written.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, paid vacation & holidays, more!
Brunel International is an industry leader in providing innovative engineering solutions for Oil Field Services worldwide. We are committed to providing our customers with superior quality products that meet their needs while delivering exceptional customer service. We are dedicated to providing our employees with an enjoyable work environment that fosters creativity & innovation while promoting growth & development opportunities.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait