About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 5, 2023
About this role: Quality Specialist Coatings & Insulation
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
Key Result Areas:
- Timely mobilization of EPC’s Insulation and Coatings subcontractors and the build-up of a backlog of work comprised of materials, information, and access to the work area.
- Ensuring full compliance to Onshore Project requirements in the construction activities of Insulation and Coatings
- Safe and timely completion of Insulation and Coatings construction activities
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
- Works in a Project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages everyone to perform their best every day on every task
- Works in a highly visible Project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures.
- Works effectively within established policies and procedures and participates in the further development of these via lessons learned to meet changing needs.
- Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project execution in safety, quality, cost, and schedule performance. This will require the incumbent to demonstrate reporting accuracy, initiative, and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs.
- Reviews and approves EPC Contractor’s construction sequence plans, work plans, pretask planning and method statements to ensure comprehensive safety and risk have been mitigated.
- Must be flexible and willing to work Night shift or extended hours as per subcontractor’s work schedule if required. Multi-tasking ability is a plus.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in construction and project execution
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
- Preferred to have recent experience on Company Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science
- Recognized degree in engineering or construction management, and or prior work experience or apprenticeship leading to a thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
- NACE 3 (or equivalent).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha