About this job
- Area of expertise: Support & Service Desk
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the project’s operations;
- Maintain records of contractors and assist in their movement;
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management;
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team;
- Support the operations/HR/Finance team in daily admin roles;
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties required at file;
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required;
- Daily usage of WIZARD/iDrake to ensure all data is properly maintained for site communication;
- Assist to check and verify contractor claims and invoices for project team;
- Daily Management and planning including setting up internal and external meetings where required;
- Provide assistance for external and internal interfaces to clients and contractors to ensure requests for information or issues are addressed efficiently and directed to the correct person;
- Mobilization coordination with Operations;
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs) control and issuance to contractors.
- Tools control and issuance to contractors;
- Coordination with transport companies for the daily commuting of contractors.
- In-charge of securing the site gate pass of the contractors;
- In-charge of arranging the site safety induction of the contractors before starting to work;
- Liaising directly with the client on contractors’ with their work assignment;
- Managing the contractor’s concerns;
- Assisting with contractors’ payroll queries;
- Liaising directly with the accounts team if they have any queries regarding the timesheet or expenses claim of the contractors;
- Assisting in the demobilization process of the contractors;
- Serve as primary point of contact to contractors for issues like contracts, payroll and etc.
- Coordination with contractors for site training;
- Any other duties as required by the Company;
- Full time based at shipyard.
What We Expect of You
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and communication skills.
- Organized, meticulous, and has a good sense of time management.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools.
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude.
- Independent and a team player.
- High interpersonal skill with positive attitude and mindset.
- At least three years’ relevant work experience based in the yard.
- Fresh and dynamic team player with good cooperation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development and opportunity
- Open and transparent communication
In Brunel, we have built a truly sustainable and durable business model: connecting specialists to exciting career opportunities, supporting the development of these careers, and offering fair and equal employment.
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore